When looking at the cost of telematics for installation it's important to look at a wide range of benefits derived from using an IVMS solution. While initial objectives might be targeted at improving utilisation, visibility and operational efficiency of you fleet, there are a wide range of other benefits and considerations to account for. These include:
- Minimising depreciation expenses
- Ease of vehicle access (and reduction in staff costs and time)
- Reduced fuel use
- Fewer accidents
- Improved FBT calculations
- Easier, more accurate, Fuel Tax Credit claims
- Reduced wear-and-tare on fleet vehicles
We've made it easy for you to calculate the anticipated savings you could expect across your fleet, including the ability to account for more conservative improvements than anticipated.
Check out our telematics ROI calculator at the below link.