Featuring special guest Jenny Seddon
In the fourth episode of Smartrak Conversations, Nick and Matt are joined by special guest Jenny Seddon. Jenny is the Commercial Advisor at Plunket, a New Zealand charity that provides support services for the health and wellbeing of children under five. She is also a huge proponent of driver safety. We discuss why driver safety is so important, and what organisations can do to improve in this area.
In this episode of Smartrak Conversations, we cover discuss:
- Why driver safety is so important for all organisations
- Challenges organisations around driver safety
- The benefits of a positive safety culture
- The role of technology in monitoring and addressing driver safety
- Why education is such a critical component of a successful driver safety strategy