The Big Ideas Driving Micromobility
Complete the form below to receive a free copy of this Smartrak whitepaper.
The Big Ideas Driving Mobility
Micromobility refers to single-person, very light vehicles. They can range from conventional
and electric scooters and bikes, to ‘personal vehicles’ like Segway.
Probably the most visible examples of micromobility are the fleets of shared e-scooters
and bikes that are now a common sight in many of our cities.
What you’ll learn from this whitepaper
Micromobility presents opportunities for governments, organisations, and individuals. Our 13-page whitepaper is designed to start the kick-start the conversation around MaaS and micromobility, and how it might compliment existing modes of transportation.
What you’ll get from this whitepaper
- What MaaS, mobility, and micromobiliy are, and how they can be leveraged to provide transportation alternatives
- How Amsterdam has embraced micromobility
- How micromobility might solve the first/last mile problem
- The role micromobility can play in shared fleets
- Where businesses can leverage micromobility